Hotel Hermitage in Marina di Bibbona
Marina di Bibbona is a small and quiet seaside resort where you will not find sensational tourist attractions and nightlife but natural beaches surrounded by large pine forests, small shops, restaurants with local products and a discreet and familiar welcome, as time had stopped in a few decades ago.
In addition to the bathing establishments you can find free beaches, always bordered by a luxuriant pine forest or by patches of coastal vegetation.
It is the ideal place for relaxation and tranquility, for family holidays or for those who love nature.
Among our small excellences, we point out:
- the natural beach of the wwf
- the famous starred restaurant "La Pineta"
- the Cavalleggeri cycling route: 6 km walk in the coastal pine forest.
In the immediate surroundings we recommend that you visit the village of Bibbona, rich in history and mysteries, the village of Bolgheri, a famous food and wine center, and finally, if you have children, visit the "Cavallino Matto" park in Donoratico.
Some recommended excursions within a short distance:
- Gulf of Populonia and the archaeological park of Baratti
- city of Volterra
- San Silvestro archaeological mining park